Is it true that chicks dig a guy in shades? It isn't easy being so cool. I surprise even myself that I enjoy wearing glasses and hats so much. I also love playing with that big old bear you see behind me. When we wrestle I usually win. The same goes for when my daddy and I wrestle. It isn't hard to see why, if you know what I mean. I have some serious guns and a washboard six pack, hidden by a couple of spare tires, of course. I also pull the drooly, wet kiss trick on him sometimes. That one never fails me. 
I basically love the taste of everything that goes in my mouth these days, and I sure do get a variety. I would have to say that my favorites right now are bananas with sweet potatoes coming in at a close second. Contrary to what my mom says, those pureed, canned peas aren't too bad either. Sunglasses aren't too shabby, but I would prefer them a little sweeter.

So this guy and I are pretty close. I see him a lot and he always smiles at me. We have grown to be pretty good friends, though he's not much for wrestling with me. I think he'll stick around for a really long time. Isn't that what good friends are for?

The doctor said that it was going to change my look a little bit, but that it was necessary. He assured me that I will grow into them. I think that is what the lady meant when she said I have a big head, but I'll grow into it too. So do you think the glasses suit me well? I am not so sure.
7 comments:
Yay! I'm first to tell you how incredibly fun your posts are! That boy is personality plus - or his parents are, and he'll "grow into it." I'm wondering where you got the accessories for the photo op...
I think y'all have entirely too much fun. I love you, you crazy Trio!
Yomama
Okay, Mom you beat me this once, but it is only because I wasn't near a computer all night.
Xander, I am glad you took things into your own hands. This blog is amazing! You're a crackup.
You are so good at this! I love reading from his point of view! What a fun mom you are!
Cute!!!!!
I agree with all above comments. I'll admit, though, it's hard to see the pictures and not be able to hold him or play with him or see you guys! How long does it take to drive from Utah to Tennessee? :)
Ahh you guys are all so cute!
I just love it!
I miss you guys and I wanna see you soon! Do you thing policemen would notice a 14 year old driving a mini van all by herself? Maybe i could drive with Alisa. I could drive when she got tired.
Actually this is all just talk...I'm not a very good driver at all and I get scared around other cars. The fastest I've ever gone is about 45 on Washington! Ok well since this comment is becoming pointless I will end it now! I love you all so much!
♥♥♥mel
What a cute guy! I love seeing how creative you are on this blog!
Post a Comment