It is good to see such a fun blog, even after such persistant resistance. And I might add that he who was resisting has definitely added his own creativity to this blog. We love it!
Good luck with "everything." Seriously we pray for you daily. Love ya.
I really shouldn't watch things like this when I'm at work. I was laughing so hard when he was in his jumper chair. Was he panting, by the way? :) Very cute. You done good.
The song is "amazing" by Janelle, according to the site. to get the "video" to play on your blog instead,just copy and paste the code/link in the "edit html" portion of the post! That should do it! Good luck!
6 comments:
It is good to see such a fun blog, even after such persistant resistance. And I might add that he who was resisting has definitely added his own creativity to this blog. We love it!
Good luck with "everything." Seriously we pray for you daily. Love ya.
I really shouldn't watch things like this when I'm at work. I was laughing so hard when he was in his jumper chair. Was he panting, by the way? :) Very cute. You done good.
I laughed too! It looks like he is being jumped instead of him manually jumping himself. I can hear his little squeal at the end and I love it!
♥mel
Natalie was watching this with me and thought that someone was bouncing Xander!
The song is "amazing" by Janelle, according to the site. to get the "video" to play on your blog instead,just copy and paste the code/link in the "edit html" portion of the post! That should do it! Good luck!
Very cute boy you've got, Shannon! It's so fun to watch them progress and grow with all those darling skills!
I used that song "amazing" on Liam's first year Montage. You can find it in my archives, October 25, 2006.
Post a Comment