
I haven't really been checking and posting much to the blog lately because I have been having fun in our new place. When I got on today I realized my parents have been posting embarrassing things about me. (See posts below)I have to defend myself by explaining that when my dad asked me if I wanted a brother I thought he meant something to eat. Usually when my parents ask me if I want something it has to do with food, or at least I hope or think it does. I still don't know what a brother is.
3 comments:
I am pretty sure Alice Gold isn't one of your parents. But I can guess at the jibes you got for that last post. Holy cow, it never stops... but we are still content with one child. You probably are too.
That is a cute story! And I love the video of him with the ornament. So is he getting a brother? Just wondering... Your new home looks fun, and cold. But snow is always FUN!
In this top picture are Xander's fingers stuck in the door?
Just wondering.
Love
aunty Mel
Post a Comment