During Christmastime I got to spend lots of time with some of my cousins. Because I am one of the older ones in the most recent batch I decided to share some of my dances moves with my buddy Charlie. I got the dance moves from my mom, but the rhythm from my dad. If you're feeling up to it you should probably stand up and groove with me.
10 comments:
Each so unique in their moves...I love it. We've got some cute videos to post too. Look for it on a blog near you...later.
impressive moves...he's on his way to be more entertaining that even the master himself....napoleon
Is that music from a "bourne" movie? those boys are so cute. hope you had a nice holiday!
I don't think I will ever get sick of those little dancers you guys have. Does anyone have one of all three of them so you can see the variety? Xander, with his hip to hip moves; Charlie with his bounce; Stella with her hip thrusts. Too cute for words! Thanks for sharing!
Cute!!! I'm so glad you got to be with your cousins for Christmas! Fun times!
That is so cute! I had my boy watch it and he loved it!
NICE RHYTHM! Where does he get his moves from! That is the cutest thing ever!
Shan, We love you guys and miss you so much! We hope you had a great time in Utah. Hope things in Chicago are going good. These picts are darling, I love the ones of him playing the snow. Your faily pict is really cute too. You'll have to send me one so I can update my photo on the fridge. Love you!
Dang, boy! You got the booty action going down there! Yee hah! Did your mom teach you those moves?
Holy cow! He knows what he's doing! Liam has never had moves that refined.
Post a Comment