Thursday, September 24, 2009

hApPy BiRtHdAy


GRANDMA!

We hope you are having fun on your little trip and that you enjoy your day. Tell New Hampshire we said hi!

She must be a good mom, she's on a trip for American Mothers, on her birthday!


Sorry Mom, they look better in the morning than I do! This is just our token birthday card for you that I hoped you would be able to see on your special day.

Thanks for being an attentive parent; always at the crossroads. You're a yummy breakfast cooking, homemade bread baking, modest clothes making, and love for books reading kind of mom. I love that often I would run in your room to talk to you and find you on your knees. And you always have a hug for someone and everyone.

Thanks for being my friend and best mom.

Sure love ya!

4 comments:

D/E G said...

You said it all very well, and better than I could have! It reminds me of some of things I loved about growing up in our house, and how I am not doing some of them as well I'd hoped! This is a fun way for b-day wishes--Happy Birthday MOM!

Love,
Em

Gina said...

She sounds like the perfect mom and grandma! Hope her birthday weekend was great!

Yomama said...

Yay! I'm finally back in (couldn't access the blogs, couldn't comment either), so I can say, in words most inadequate:
THANK YOU TO THE SWEETEST CREW east of the Mississipi - and the most creative birthday wish I got is right here! As Glenndora loves to say, "We win!" Sorry there's no prize...;-?
So much love,
Yomama

Yomama said...

I have to confess, I stopped in again, and it made me teary all over again. Now that's a card worth keeping! Sure love and miss you...
Anaconda squeezes,
Yomama