So our little "puppy" is now trained....
It didn't take long after my recent complaining spell for it to kick in-same day, a few hours later it was done.
All I can say is Personal readiness (parent and child have to be truly ready and often parents are before the child, am I right?)
a whole lot of Patience (accidents and/or going through diapers when you wish they were out of them) and Prayer (no explanation needed)
were essential for our successful potty training.
If it is in your near future, good luck!
3 comments:
Glad to hear he is doing well! I'll be giving it a try after we have this baby. I'm in no rush, and I don't think Ben is either :0)
Oh life gets so joyful when they are potty trained...I wish they all would come that way....but I have to say that potty training was a piece of cake compared to girl preteen drama.
Oh Potty training, that is our summer job for Benson, I may be calling when I am in tears and know that you can feel with me! YAY! for Xander! and for mommy, WTG!
Post a Comment