That is a beautiful picture--he is one handsome man already! I see you in him--(I'm sure I remember you when you looked like that Shan) ;)! I love all of the rest of your posts too--I understand now why you were distracted earlier! I may try those dumpling sometime here now that I don't have to round up a can of Dew (crescent rolls aren't usually in my stash either though)! I miss Serendipitous (at least the concept of more than one blog to compartmentalize each part of life), so I hope you hold onto it for when you have time for the upkeep of two (which may not happen now that you have two guys). Just my thoughts...
Shan, I can't belive he is one month old already!!! What in the world, time flies. I called you a couple of weeks ago, but I am not sure you got my message. I hope everything is going well, he is a beautiful baby, and Ilove the HUGE shoes. Before you know it that will be too small :(
9 comments:
He is a sweetie! I love how his booties are so big!
oh this was Kristi
That is a beautiful picture--he is one handsome man already! I see you in him--(I'm sure I remember you when you looked like that Shan) ;)! I love all of the rest of your posts too--I understand now why you were distracted earlier! I may try those dumpling sometime here now that I don't have to round up a can of Dew (crescent rolls aren't usually in my stash either though)! I miss Serendipitous (at least the concept of more than one blog to compartmentalize each part of life), so I hope you hold onto it for when you have time for the upkeep of two (which may not happen now that you have two guys). Just my thoughts...
He is so handsome Shannon. I can't wait to see him in person!
Shan, I can't belive he is one month old already!!! What in the world, time flies. I called you a couple of weeks ago, but I am not sure you got my message. I hope everything is going well, he is a beautiful baby, and Ilove the HUGE shoes. Before you know it that will be too small :(
Your below post says exactly what he is! A delicious dumpling! What a darling baby boy!
My other blog is onawhim1.blogspot.com
What a sweetie! Hope everything is well with your family! FYI we changed our blog address: stewartandcynthia.blogspot.com
Oh, that is such a cute picture! Auntie D
awww what a cute picture!!!! i like his little outfit!
Post a Comment