Hey, Sweets - I don't know what this is about (I probably will when I check Alisa's blog...?)But I wanted to declare, on a fresh page ;-}, that your baby is indeed angelic! What a great picture - giant feet angle and all! I think I need to print this one - what's the best way to get it the right size? (We can talk for that info) I too, miss the depth and diversity of your two blogs, but life requires simplification, and it was probably a wise move. Love you all, Yomama
2 comments:
Hey, Sweets - I don't know what this is about (I probably will when I check Alisa's blog...?)But I wanted to declare, on a fresh page ;-}, that your baby is indeed angelic! What a great picture - giant feet angle and all! I think I need to print this one - what's the best way to get it the right size? (We can talk for that info)
I too, miss the depth and diversity of your two blogs, but life requires simplification, and it was probably a wise move. Love you all, Yomama
Love the new family pic.
Post a Comment