Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I've got a Secret!!

Editor's Note: This was originally posted on April 1st, and it was a joke, sort of. It has since been updated. Look carefully! Look at dates and times in the text and on the picture.

My mom and dad like to keep secrets from me, but I found out a big one! I am going to become a big brother in October (and not the cookie kind ...see brother post).








21 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

this could be an april fools! The date on the ultrasound is from 2005!

Emily G said...

Yeah the '05 date throws it out!

D/E G said...

He looks like he's gonna be a cutie there!:)

Emilie said...

You really almost got me. But I still wonder if there is some truth to it :)

AJ said...

I too looked at the date, just to check. I am with Emilie, though. Did you and Emily plan this?

The Hiller Family said...

If this IS true... Congratulations Zander! You will be a great big brother!

Unknown said...

I won't comment either way...if it is April fool's and I make fun then I sound insensitive and it is true and tell you congrats I will get all falsely excited...so, I am just going to pretend I didn't read this and wait for April Fool's to be over, so that I can save my emotional response.

Gina said...

Congratulations! What great news! So happy for you three!

Lindsey Rose said...

ohhhh! You totally fooled me. I was convinced that it was realy until I looked at the picutre a little more closely. It says Dr.Dinhs obgyn. Unless you came all the way back to Knoxville to get the ultrasound, this is definately an April Fools joke! HA HA

Alisa F. said...

Oh good! You updated the picture! :) He he.

Chrysalis said...

Congrats on the real thing!

Jed and Leona said...

i told jed i was pregnant on April 1st. he believed me for about 3 seconds then caught on. though those 3 seconds were torturous for him!

~ kietra ~ said...

AH! I'm confused! What to believe??! Hmmm... okay, I guess all I can say is CONGRATS!! Congrats on either a new bundle or a great april fools joke. You better post a follow up blog soon though. Ha! Congrats!!

Emilie said...

Yes, I like the new picture. I bet its a girl :) Can we predict the year of the girls this time around?

The Hiller Family said...

Oh boy! I mean... i guess a girl too! At least that is what I what next as well! Congratulations! It's fun that you actually had the ultrasound on the 1st of April! At least you actually did an april fools... I didn't! I hope your pregnancy is a "feel good" and happy one!

Emily G said...

I hope you're feeling great finally! We know that this will be a cute baby whether it's a boy or girl, but it would be really cute if you and Emilie both had girls this time around. I'm not planning on anything that serendipitous though! :) Thanks for the updated picture!

melis w-y said...

I didn't want to comment until I was sure, but CONGRATULATIONS!! what a cute baby! :) hope you are feeling well.

Alycia said...

Congratulations!! I didn't know what to believe at first! When in October is your due date? I think you should join Theresa and I and shoot for November 7th instead!!

Yomama said...

Wow, Shan, you really know how to bring on the comments... ;-}
I is so happy... Love y'all, yomama

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited.

Ra-call-dee... said...

Congratulations! That is great news!