PS I think that Will Smith and Magic Johnson are both good looking. And, I think that Zander is the cutest..just don't think they look anything like one another.
I have to laugh at these. I did one of every member of our family, and I don't think we looked much like any of the celebrities. I also like seeing which of us parents each child looked more like. It varied depending on which picture I tried (which tells me it's not extremely accurate, but oh well). I may be biased, but I think Xander's baby blues and golden locks are very handsome, but not much like any of those celebs.
This is great! I am so glad that you proved this site is so phony! HOw in the world can a blonde haired blue-eyed kid look even remotely close to any of them! So Cute.
6 comments:
Well, being that Glenn is a Southern boy...maybe you should start WAY back in the family line.
This is hilarious! I have always detested the look-a-like meters.
PS I think that Will Smith and Magic Johnson are both good looking. And, I think that Zander is the cutest..just don't think they look anything like one another.
I am still laughing...so funny
I am not at all racist, but I can't believe it is mostly black guys. And I don't think he looks like any of them either. Pretty funny.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's how long I laughed. At least.
Here's an explanation: it's the nose.
I have to laugh at these. I did one of every member of our family, and I don't think we looked much like any of the celebrities. I also like seeing which of us parents each child looked more like. It varied depending on which picture I tried (which tells me it's not extremely accurate, but oh well). I may be biased, but I think Xander's baby blues and golden locks are very handsome, but not much like any of those celebs.
This is great! I am so glad that you proved this site is so phony! HOw in the world can a blonde haired blue-eyed kid look even remotely close to any of them! So Cute.
Post a Comment