Shannon! I don't know if Alisa told you or not, but she and I made an amazing connection at a bridal shower on Saturday and she gave me your blog so I could say hi! (this is Alyssa Walker from Campus Plaza...) Your little boy is adorable and it is so fun to read your blog and see what's going on with you! Tell Glenn I said hello and let me know how you guys are doing!
5 comments:
he si such a smiley little boy! so cute and so fun :)
He's such a poser! I love it! Way cute pictures - it's fun to see the pictures from different ages. He's starting to look so grown up!
He is so cute! I love the picture with the wig and then the one with the phone!
Man, that kid is the cutest! Love all of his expressions! Just want to give him a big bear hug!
Shannon! I don't know if Alisa told you or not, but she and I made an amazing connection at a bridal shower on Saturday and she gave me your blog so I could say hi! (this is Alyssa Walker from Campus Plaza...) Your little boy is adorable and it is so fun to read your blog and see what's going on with you! Tell Glenn I said hello and let me know how you guys are doing!
Post a Comment