Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Snow, Snow, Snow



You have to remember I have been walking for a while, but I have never walked in snow before. You have to learn to walk all over again. I think I did pretty well for a first-timer.




Mom plunked me on top of this mountain of snow and it started to freeze my little tooshy! That is why I don't look so comfortable. But it was fun to sit way up high .





Mom and I sure had fun outside together. We both loved the chance to be out, and it was new and exciting.
Did I mention that it's also hard to walk or move because I'm bundled so tight and stiff?! All I can do is waddle.


After we had been out for a little while I was finally getting the hang of standing up in the snow. I don't really care that it's cold. I guess we are living in the right place.

You'll see more posts of me in snow- guaranteed.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Liam loved the snow too! Love that photo of the two of you! I miss you! I got to see Amy on Christmas Eve! What a treat!

Unknown said...

Fun! It sure looks like Liam is enjoying that cold Chicago snow. Thanks for introducing me to Gina...we are now blogging friends. I think her and I have a lot in common, what do you think?