Thursday, March 22, 2012

Birds

The conversation tonight while putting on pjs went like this:
Me: "Did I ever tell you guys about the time a bird pooped on my head?"
Boys: "No." Questions ensued.....
5 year old: "What kind of bird was it?"
3 year old: Without skipping a beat, "It was a mockingjay." Matter of fact.

That's my boy! I secretly wish I could invade the theaters tomorrow and watch the movie (The Hunger Games, duh) because I am really excited to see it, but we have fun plans this weekend (love you Alisa and Mel). And I probably won't end up seeing it until it's on redbox or something, but it looks sooooo good.



2 comments:

Nancy said...

I don't think Zeke EVER skips a beat does he? Those three boys in a row will keep you young for a long time Shannon!

tv plus one said...

Loved the book and liked the movie!! I love the picture thanks for sharing it!! Miss you guys here hope you are all well in Utah!!