Weighing in at 10lbs 2oz and 21 in long...... Ethan! By far our biggest (Zeke 9lbs 2oz and Xander 8lbs 13oz). He doesn't look like a newborn, doesn't fit the newborn diapers either. Shan and Ethan are doing great, everything went well.
Shannon you are one amazing woman for popping that Ethan out!!!! He is so adorable and totally looks like he is already 3 months old from the pics. You were nothing but baby! Hope you are taking it easy and can't wait to meet the little man.
I can't believe little 'ol you has such large babies. Amazing! Congratulations on your new arrival. We're not far behind with ~6 weeks left. Yay! Good luck with the adjustment and let me know what to expect.
congratulations!!!! and a 10lb baby nonetheless! i have no idea where in that little body of yours you fit a 10lb baby, but you go girl! love the name too. :)
He's so adorable!! Congrats, you are an amazing woman... 10lbs! I love the pictures of Zeke & Xander looking so proud of their new brother. What a cute family!!
Welcome to the 10 pounder club 'lil big man! What a cute roly poly guy! I'm wondering if he has been less willing to open those cute puffy eyes like our big guy?? You all look great and so happy! Congrats!
20 comments:
So sad my names didn't make the cut, but he is adorable. And Ethan is a great name. Maybe one of mine will make it in the middle.
TEN POUNDS! Wow Shannon, you have serious bragging rights.
Congrats to the whole family and good luck with the adjustment to three.
Thanks for the picture.
He is so cute. Hope you are getting some rest!
yay!!!! ethan is here!!! such a cute name! And I hope you two are doing great!!!!! He is ADORABLE!
Shannon you are one amazing woman for popping that Ethan out!!!! He is so adorable and totally looks like he is already 3 months old from the pics. You were nothing but baby! Hope you are taking it easy and can't wait to meet the little man.
So happy to be here and part of the welcoming party... What a fine, handsome trio you have, Shan and Glenn! Nice work! ;-)
Much love,
Yomama
Congratulations! He is just beautiful! Can't wait to meet him. :)
I can't believe little 'ol you has such large babies. Amazing! Congratulations on your new arrival. We're not far behind with ~6 weeks left. Yay! Good luck with the adjustment and let me know what to expect.
Wow, a 10 pounder from little Shan?! :) Way to GO!!!! Congratulations- he is a handsome lad!!! Glad you are all doing well! :)
congratulations!!!! and a 10lb baby nonetheless! i have no idea where in that little body of yours you fit a 10lb baby, but you go girl! love the name too. :)
You have one adorable baby on your hands! Congratulations! He's a big boy! Zeke and Xander look thrilled. I can't wait to meet him Wednesday!
congratulations! glad everything went well. love those cheeks!
congrats Shannon. Ethan is soo cute! Good job delivering him, he was a big baby!
He's so adorable!! Congrats, you are an amazing woman... 10lbs! I love the pictures of Zeke & Xander looking so proud of their new brother. What a cute family!!
Welcome to the 10 pounder club 'lil big man! What a cute roly poly guy! I'm wondering if he has been less willing to open those cute puffy eyes like our big guy?? You all look great and so happy! Congrats!
Wow!!! that is big! Congrats on the cute new addition!
Congratulations! What a handsome little guy, and I love the name. What a cute family!
congrats! Love you Shannon, your boys are adorable!
Congratulations!!! Another cute Adamz! Looking forward to meeting him some time.
So Precious!! I'm so glad I have your blog now. I miss you and it's so fun to see pictures of you & Glen and fam. You guys are awesome!!
CONGRATULATIONS! I look forward to seeing more photos! You are such a sweet and wonderful mama!
Post a Comment