Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Huskies and Dog Sleds

A couple of weeks ago we went to see some Huskies. Knowing that our boys are dog lovers, we thought it would be fun.



The dogs were very friendly. This one is named Sapphire and was all over all three of us that got down on her level. There was going to be dogsledding, so we waited around for the dogs to get going.


It looks like we're having fun, right? Well, it's past nap time and it was pretty cold.  But we got to see the dogs!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I've always wanted to see actual sled dogs, preferably in action (doing what they do best). I love the movie "Iron Will", but I also am glad that I don't live where I would have to rely on them.

What a great family outing!

Cynthia said...

That looks like it was pretty neat! That last picture is so cool!

~ kietra ~ said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Definately a good "boy" activity! When are you coming to visit us? ;)

Yomama said...

Looked, forgot to tell you how much I love that artistic curved snapshot... But I love you more! ;-}
Anaconda squeezes,
Yomama