and 4 babies in one house? It's chaos, someone is always crying or yelling for something, and there is constant commotion. Well, there were 500o luxurious square feet to share between all of us, but still.... :)
Now what happens when you take them camping and add 6 more little ones? It makes for a rough night's sleep no matter where you are in the campsite!
I didn't take many pictures because our camera battery died right away. Will all you other people who had cameras there post pictures on your blogs or on the Bench Branches website? I want to see what you all got! Thanks.
And thank you Gibbys, Alisa & Nate, Jed & Leona, Nancy, Reida, Darcia, Mom & Dad, and everybody else for bringing so much stuff to make the camp so equipped. And quite honestly, for making it possible for us to be there and enjoy it too!
Love you all!!
P. S. Did we ever decide when we are going to do this again?

5 comments:
We'd haul it all and more anywhere for the chance to see the Adamz family ;)! Let's do it again sometime!
WOWEE! That is a lot of kids to be camping together but I bet they loved every minute of it! Being with cousins is so much fun! Hope all is well with you guys, we miss you. Are you coming to TN anytime??? I agree with the post above, I would do it to see you guys too!
Great post - great memories - great people to share memories with!!! I think three years was the Bench plan, but I'm already scheming: I want our clan to go to Bear Lake next year - we'll bring the wave runners again, and we'll make sure they WORK next time... It's so beautiful there, and if we time it right, we can eat raspberries!!
Anaconda squeezes,
Yomama
Mormon families are the best.
3 years?! that's way too long! i'd say every other year if not every year! it was so good to see you guys! i don't know about you but i slept well!!! the creek drowned out all the extra noise!!!
Post a Comment