Xander usually hears him when he wakes up and runs in, "Oh, he's awake!" I find him one of two ways:
He now has his 2 front teeth
Resembles this man
still not much hair, but the cutest dimples (in two places!), sleeps through the night, and rolls over (with the generous help of his big brother! Maybe he'll let him do it himself one of these days.)
I bet I know which way is your favorite way to find him. :) I can't believe how big he's getting! And it looks/sounds like Xander is a good big brother. We sure miss you guys!
HOw cute are your boys! And two teeth already! Parker still has none!! i love the entertainment of a box, we just have to make sure we have two or all chaos will break out!
4 comments:
I bet I know which way is your favorite way to find him. :) I can't believe how big he's getting! And it looks/sounds like Xander is a good big brother. We sure miss you guys!
He is growing so fast!! I swear you just gave birth yesterday!!
Wow, I think he looks more like his momma than ever! What cute boys!
HOw cute are your boys! And two teeth already! Parker still has none!! i love the entertainment of a box, we just have to make sure we have two or all chaos will break out!
Post a Comment