Monday, June 2, 2008

Some of my latest

This picture needs an explanation. I usually have an animal in each hand and this particular picture was taken in the morning, obviously. I wasn't planning on going anywhere in my pjs, I was just walking around in Mom's shoes, they're a lot more fun to wear in the house than my shoes are. As far as the dress, I mean shirt I'm wearing, well you'll have to ask my parents about that one.


I don't even really know who Woody is, but I sure like wearing this shirt and I especially like this picture cause I'm wearing my cool yellow boots too! I think I'm pretty cool, don't you?

I posted this one to show you one of my sweet moves that I use on dad when we are wrestling. Usually I pull up my back end and get really close to his face and tickle him or give him a good zerbert or something. It works like a charm. I think the flying feet trick him so I can go for the jugular. He always ends up laughing a lot.


This is one book I picked up to read one night before bed. I am shirtless...just because. On the cover you'll see a picture of Joseph Smith, but I just call him "Smith" because I call Mary's husband "Joseph." It would just be too confusing for everyone otherwise. I also like the fact that Mary is shown in a lot of pictures riding on a donkey, which is a lot like a horse, but you can just tell the difference.

7 comments:

D/E G said...

You are quite the character, Mr. Almost Two. David especially loved seeing your antics! We love you!

Emilie said...

Xander, I decided you are really smart. I want to be like you when I grow up.
-Charlie

Alisa F. said...

Thanks for sharing the difference between the two Joseph's and the difference between donkeys and horses. And you're getting so big! Now go eat a puppy. :D

Yomama said...

Priceless! I'm not sure which made me smile bigger - the great pictures with their hilarious narratives, or the fun comments... Okay, the pictures win, but only because they are so YOU, XanderPants! I can't wait to give you an Anaconda SQUEEZE!
Smoochies,
Grandma Silly

Matthew said...

He's so cute Shannon! I'm excited for the new baby too!

Unknown said...

I lvoe it that he just calls him Smith.

Gina said...

Smart kid... and really cute too!