Sunday, September 30, 2007

Visit to Grandma and Grandpa's House

My grandma and I just finished playing a fun little game and she's giving me one of her best "anaconda squeeze" hugs. She's pretty good at those.

These two pictures were actually taken almost one right after another, but you would never know it by the different lighting. That's one of the strange things about digital cameras. You just change the setting and voila! it's a totally different looking picture.

So I saw Grandpa get on his tractor and I knew just what to do...hop right up on his lap like I've seen all the other kids do with their dads and grandpas. It was even more fun that it looked. Thanks for a fun ride!

I have the coolest aunts in the world. They played with me the whole time I was there practically. And I especially liked it when we went outside. Read on to see why.
This is their dog, Abi, which I learned to say really quickly. In case you couldn't tell, dogs are my favorite animal, bar none. You could say I have an obsession because I talk about them all the time, look at them on YouTube, wake up in the morning and from naps saying "puppy." My mom said that I even said puppy in my sleep the other night. What can I say? They are so much fun. Speaking of fun, check out this video:

7 comments:

Alisa F. said...

Look at him! He is so big! He doesn't even look like the same baby! I guess he's not a baby, huh? :(

Ra-call-dee... said...

That is awesome! He is so cute. I love little kids, they are the best! He looks like he was having a real good time.

The Hiller Family said...

I think he had a ton of fun in ND! Wow... I think you and Glen need to think about investing in a puppy sometime soon! Don't break a little boys heart and not get him one when he has such a big love for them! Too cute!

Melissa said...

that's adorable...I laughed out loud! hope he gets his own puppy soon enough. Leif won't let me get one for Gavin, even though he loves them so much. I guess it's ok though cause we would have to spend all our time watching it and playing with it and I would never get anything done! :)

Unknown said...

So I want to see some pictures of Glen and Shannon, it's been a while since I have seen you guys. So show me the Adamz!

NessaAnn said...

Oh, he is SOOOO adorable! What a sweetheart! I don't like dogs, but even I might be tempted with that little cherub's squeals.

Gina said...

I love that photo of the three peeking over the couch! Darling!